Celebrities and Major Social Influencers Tap Amplification Media Technologies to Grow Fanbases and Deliver New Revenue Opportunities
Steve Jessup, David Henrie and Lizzie Armanto Among Talent Connecting with Fans and Sharing Social Content through AMTLOS ANGELES — April 11, 2016 — Today ahead of the Shorty Awards in New York, Amplification Media Technologies (AMT) announced its mobile technology platform is now broadly available to major influencers and broadcast celebrities. AMT's technology underpins an ecosystem that instantly connects today's most influential brands and social stars to loyal fans using a direct mobile connection and delivers content that is then shared at enormous scale across existing social networks.
Steve Jessup, David Henrie, Lizzie Armanto and the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) are the latest celebrities, major social influencers, agencies and cause-organizations growing their audiences and creating significant new revenue sources with AMT.
AMT's platform launches, promotes and distributes influencer-branded mobile apps that help social influencers grow their audiences while creating a diverse set of customized revenue sources. In exchange for downloading an influencer's personally-branded free app, fans are rewarded with ad free experiences, exclusive social content and opportunities to share the content across their own communities. Apps are available in both the Apple iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store.
Today, AMT also announced its board of advisors, a rare set of industry leaders who were hand picked for specific roles. The AMT advisory board includes:
- Ryan Holmes, Product and Partnerships Advisor — CEO of Hootsuite and one of LinkedIn's top 10 influencers worldwide.
- Bonin Bough, Brand and eCommerce Advisor — Chief Media and eCommerce Officer at Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods) and author of "TXT ME Your Phone Number Has Changed Your Life—Let's Talk About It."
- Frederick Townes, Technology and UX Advisor — Co-founder of Placester, founding Chief Technical Officer of Mashable and serial entrepreneur.
- Bob Garfield, Industry Trend Advisor — Editor at Large for MediaPost and longtime advertising and media industry thought leader for NPR's On the Media and Adage.
- Steve Minichini, Media Advisor — Interactive Marketing expert, two-time Madison Avenue Media All Star and CEO of AboveNation Media.
- Greg Galant, Influencer Advisor — Cofounder and CEO of Muck Rack and co-creator and executive founder of The Shorty Awards, often called the Academy Awards of social media.
- Rex Briggs, Data Science Advisor — CEO of Marketing Evolution, named one of the 'Best and Brightest" in Media and Technology by Adweek and world-renown for his work in understanding digital effectiveness and measurement.
"Today social influencers and brands have developed highly engaging content and enormous followings but social networks and messaging platforms alone don't offer enough scale, control or intimacy and have ultimately capped their ability to truly connect with fans," said Ian Wolfman, CEO and co-founder of Amplification Media Technologies. "AMT adoption has been so strong that we've surpassed both our investment and revenue goals. Combining our proven technology with a strong roster of talent and advisors, AMT is in a perfect position to help influencers reclaim and grow their digital audiences while simultaneously creating significant new streams of revenue and income."
AMT was founded by Mick Twomey and Ian Wolfman, serial entrepreneurs who have founded and successfully exited multiple companies. For more information on AMT, visit: www.getamt.com.
About Amplification Media Technologies (AMT)
Amplification Media Technologies empowers top social influencers, celebrities, causes and media properties to connect and activate their fan followings, share exclusive social content and amplify the reach, and create new revenue opportunities. The company was officially launched in 2016 and has offices in Dallas and Los Angeles. For more information visit www.getamt.com.